The Purpose of this Blog

Your task on this blog is to write a brief summary of what we learned in class today. Include enough detail so that someone who was ill or missed the class can catch up with what they missed. Over the course of the term, these 'class scribe' posts will grow to be a guide for the course, written by students for students.

With each post ask yourself the following questions:
1) Is this good enough for our guide?
2) Will your post enable someone who wasnt here to catch up?
3) Would a graphic/video/link help to illustrate what we have learned?

Wednesday 29 September 2010

My Pardoner's Tale

This is pretty awful, in fact just don't read it....

With my pig bones a yonder,
and my mind stuck in ponder,
I felt my mind begin to wonder,

Is it fair to make them pay?
in hopes of forgiveness without use of prey?
like they are my puppets, nothing more than clay,

Yet I continue to abuse there trust,
weather it be gluttony, greed or lust,
continue to make money I must

4 comments:

  1. "my mind stuck in ponder" lol
    FOOTBALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SO GOOD! damn you lukazade !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the unusual structure was nice, very often you see people presenting poems in the traditional four line stanza, it was nice to see a variation whilst still maintaining a solid rhyme scheme.

    also you shouldn't put your work down, don't worry their will be plenty of people to do that for you lol XD

    ReplyDelete